2022-05-25 Sound and Screen, CAPA Conference, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore (25-27 May 2022)
The Sound and Screen CAPA Conference will be held at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore (25-27 May 2022), in person and online.
CAPA welcomes submissions for paper presentations and workshops. Possible topics to be examined will include, but are not restricted to:
• What does research practice in sound for image look and sound like?
• How does, and can, practice and research inform pedagogical approaches?
• Future directions in sound practice research.
• Sound design aesthetics – across multiple domains.
• Pedagogical approaches – new tools – new techniques.
• Film sound studies and film sound practice – intersections
• Sound and screen in immersive environments.
• Sound and screen futures in interdisciplinary landscapes.
• AI for sound and screen.
Submissions deadline is 16 February 2022
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
External Examiners, LFS - 27 October 2023
2023-11-06 Building Audiovisually Literate Audiences - CSC, Rome, Italy