Voting Rules 2017
RULE 1: Voting Deadline: Each Full Member School is granted a period of three months after receipt of the DVD compilation to view the films in it and choose a way to vote (at its discretion).
NB: The school should return the vote not later than July 15th, 2017.
RULE 2: Voting Obligations for schools who participate with entries:
- Schools MAY NOT vote for their own film!
- Schools are OBLIGED to vote in each category in which their entries participate!
RULE 3: Voting Obligations for schools who DO NOT participate with entries:
- Schools should vote in the FICTION category and in at least one of the two other categories (Documentary or Animation)!
RULE 4: Selection of Nominees: The voting ballot is open and should be sent online to:
RULE 5: The Voting Ballot MUST Include:
- For the FICTION category – the school’s choice of FIVE BEST films (in order of first place, second place, third place, fourth place, fifth place);
- For the DOCUMENTARY category – the school’s choice of THREE BEST films (in order of first place, second place, third place);
- For the ANIMATION category – the school’s choice of THREE BEST films (in order of first place, second place, third place).
RULE 6: Votes Count and Publishing: A committee appointed by the Executive Director tallies the votes and announces the nominees and the winners in each category not later than one month after the receipt of all the votes from the schools. A complete table with all the votes is sent to all the CILECT schools simultaneously with the announcement.
London Short Film Festival 2018 - Early Bird International Deadline 21.04.2017
Cinéhaïku Competition and Festival 7-21.07.2017
Prof. Li Wei, Beijing Film Academy, China - Film Philosophy
CILECT Bibliography on Documentary Film
CILECT Conference "Transmedia Strategies and Interdisciplinary Approaches" - Zürich University of the Arts, Zurich, Switzerland
Training the Trainers: Reboot - GEECT Conference, Den Norske Filmskolen, Lillehammer, Norway (8-10 May 2017)