CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
Rob Tregenza’s GAVAGAI is opening theatrically in NYC and LA, 3rd August 2018
Sundance Film Festival 2019 - Submit Your Film
Stockholm University of the Arts, Sweden - Professor of Film and Media with specialisation in Film Directing
LONDON FILM SCHOOL | GISLI SNAER: APPOINTED AS DIRECTOR OF LFS
Gisli Snaer appointed as the School’s Director