CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
NEW CSC Lab: FILM BUSINESS (2nd edition) e FILM BUSINESS+
CENTRO SPERIMENTALE DI CINEMATOGRAFIA LOMBARDY DEPARTMENT
Minutes 21-03-03 Zoom
Open call for La Fémis - Head of Studies
Open call for La Fémis PhD program
The call for candidates to the Sciences, Arts, Creation, Res
EQ-Arts accepted on EQAR Register