CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
Multi-platform Screen Storytelling and Producing at York University with an extended deadline of January 25th, 2019
Dean, Boston University College of Communication
For the past 71 years, the Boston University College of Comm
The Rimbaud du Cinéma Festival
The Rimbaud du Cinéma aims to support and defend thes
Lecturer in Cinematography - Aalto University, Finland
The Aalto School of Arts, Design and Architecture is a Nordi
Professor of Practice in Film and TV Producing - Aalto University, Finland
Find out more: https://www.aalto.fi/careers/professor-of-pr