CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
DFFB, Germany - Programme Director for NEXT WAVE training programme
Den Norske Filmskolen (DNF), Norway - Artistic Research Fellow in Filmmaking
The Norwegian Film School is hiring a PhD-level artistic res
OLHARES DO MEDITERRÂNEO - Cinema no Feminino - 6th edition
6ª Edição / 6th Edition 30 OUTUBRO a
STARTS Prize 2019 Open Call
Grand prize of the European Commission honoring Innovation i
ifs - NEW! Summer School Screenwriting @ifs internationale filmschule köln
Summer School Screenwriting ifs internationale filmschule k