CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
Loyola Marymount University, open Rank Faculty position in Production (Post-Production and Directing)
The Department Film and Television Production Department at
15th ELIA Biennial Conference - Registration Deadline 9.11.2018
REMINDER! Do not miss the Registration Deadline
Zurich University of the Arts, ZHdK - Director Department of Performing Arts and Film
Bournemouth Film School (BFS), UK - Senior Lecturer BA (Hons) and MA Film Production (Design)
The Danish National School of Performing Arts - Call for a professorship with special responsibilities Dance and Choreography